Sikich realizes small business owners can become overwhelmed by the many hats they must wear. This is why we’ve stayed close to our roots providing small business accounting services even as we’ve grown to serve larger entities.
Level the playing field with our customizable accounting, bookkeeping and payroll solutions and dedicated staff attuned to the needs of small business owners. We grow with you. As your business expands, you'll continue to have the full breadth of Sikich's accounting and professional services team behind you.
Sikich’s small business accounting services include:
- Monthly, quarterly or annual bookkeeping – Maintaining your books properly is a crucial part of any business and is essential to ensuring your success. In addition to managing your books, Sikich can help you manage your payables and receivables, as well as prepare and review monthly financial statements. We can even help you make sales tax payments to the proper state and federal agencies.
- Accounting software
- Review and compilation services
- Income tax preparation and planning
- Payroll services – Whether you have an on-site accounting staff or not, Sikich can assist in some or all of your payroll needs. Our payroll services are customized to meet your needs and the needs of your business. Whether you want us to manage all or part of your payroll, or require payroll consulting services for your accounting staff, our goal is to make sure your payroll is handled efficiently and cost effectively. Our payroll services include maintaining payroll, payroll processing, preparation and distribution of paychecks, and payment of payroll taxes to relevant authorities.
- Controllership functions – Retaining an outside accountant as a part-time controller offers high quality services that can lower your overhead costs.
- Business start-up assistance – Sikich’s business start-up consulting, assistance and resources will help your business be on the road to success.
- Strategic business planning – An effective strategic planning process enables businesses to take control of their future and remain focused on the critical areas that will result in growth and success.
- Cash flow management – Sikich’s cash flow management services allow you to know when, where and how your cash requirements will occur and what the best sources are for meeting those requirements.
- Peachtree and QuickBooks training – Sikich professionals have decades of experience assisting clients in maintaining their books with Peachtree and QuickBooks. We will help you get the most out of your software and ensure you are properly maintaining your accounts.
- Outsourced accounting services
Ready to learn more? Contact us today for your free consultation.