Bookkeeping, financial statement preparation and budgeting are all accounting tasks that organizations face every day, whether you’re part of a small business, government agency or non-profit. Though the key to success sounds simple—make a profit—it’s not that easy when you don’t have the time, manpower or resources necessary to fulfill your accounting responsibilities.
Feel comfortable placing these responsibilities in the hands of Sikich’s team dedicated to accounting services. Solve challenges you’ve had in the past and implement plans to avoid similar problems in the future with the following services from Sikich:
- Monthly, quarterly or annual bookkeeping – Maintaining your books properly is a crucial part of any organization. In addition to managing your books, Sikich can help you manage your payables and receivables, as well as prepare and review monthly financial statements. We can even help you make sales tax payments to the proper state and federal agencies.
- Audit, review and compilation services
- Tax preparation and planning
- Payroll services – Whether you have an on-site accounting staff or not, Sikich can assist in some or all of your payroll needs. Our payroll services are customized to meet your needs and the needs of your organization. Whether you want us to manage all or part of your payroll, or require payroll consulting services for your accounting staff, our goal is to make sure your payroll is handled efficiently and cost effectively. Our payroll services include maintaining payroll, payroll processing, preparation and distribution of paychecks, and payment of payroll taxes to relevant authorities.
- Accounting system consultation
- Peachtree and QuickBooks training – Sikich professionals have decades of experience assisting clients in maintaining their books with Peachtree and QuickBooks. We will help you get the most out of your software and ensure you are properly maintaining your accounts.