The supply chain landscape is becoming increasingly complex with respect to technology. You have numerous options across the supply chain to evaluate and prioritize. From requirements definition to solution selection and implementation management, streamline these complex, technology-related decisions with our five guiding principles:
1. Enable good business processes
2. Create visibility across the supply chain
3. Synchronize activities across the supply chain
4. Drive continuous improvement
5. Provide real-time access to key data and performance indicators
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) for Supply Chain Operations
- What is RFID?
- How does it work? What are the critical components, tools, etc.?
- What are DoD vendor qualification requirements? What is the Wal-Mart/Target mandate?
- What are the benefits to my organization?
- What are the costs?
- How do we do this?
Get answers to all of your questions regarding Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), an automatic identification technology that enables supply chains to improve operational effectiveness. RFID adoption has been driven by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), Wal-Mart and other large retailers. Our approach can help your company drive ROI from this technology as it continues to evolve.