From investigative accounting, to fraud management and prevention, to damage analysis including valuation—if you’re part of the litigation and corporate community and involved in a dispute of any size, find a full range of financial forensic services with Sikich. Regardless of the unique requirements of your case or situation, experience professional power quickly and in force with our experts, who leverage technology and CPA capabilities to better serve you. Whether you need an expert witness or a consultant to Counsel during trial, arbitration or mediation; or a professional on location where fraud has occurred, we’ll help resolve the crisis and mend your organization.
These skill sets are further deployed to serve the insurance community in a variety of claims analysis and litigation situations.
Sikich’s dispute advisory services extend to those coping with a fraud incident, the legal community, those requiring forensic investigative services, insurance carriers and government entities.
Fraud and Employee Dishonesty
- Fraud Incident Management Services
- Insurance Claim Preparation
- Liaison with Law Authorities
- Fraud Prevention Services
- Internal Controls Improvement
- Establish the financial facts of a case
- Special investigations
- Financial causation
- Business Interruption
- Fidelity losses
- Permanent diminution of the value of a business
- Lost Profits Analysis
- Business valuation and appraisal of intangible assets
- Compensatory and punitive damages
- Fair value in stockholder disputes
- Solvency analysis and fraudulent conveyance
- Fair price and disclosure issues
- Intangibles in property tax